At Calder Security we don’t fit third party equipment; if people who have already sourced equipment come to us just for the fitting then that’s not something that we would do, mainly because we can’t guarantee the quality of the system. However, that’s not the case for installed systems – we’re more than happy to take over the servicing, maintenance and monitoring of any existing system.
Why let us take over your security system?
We take over systems for a variety of reasons. Sometimes companies are unhappy with their existing provider, they move into new premises where there is an existing system or they’ve worked with us on other areas of their security and they want us to look after everything.
Whatever the reason, transferring to us often brings with it several benefits:
- Our annual maintenance fees are very competitive
- We offer a highly efficient service which includes timed appointments and carrying a range of parts on our vans. This means less disruption to your business and faster repairs which keeps costs down
- We always begin any new contract by giving your system a thorough service and general health check. This ensures it’s running as it should and resolves any small problems before they become big ones
- We then enter you into our internal system. This means we store details about your security system so if problems do occur we know its history plus we store all the key dates such as service due dates which we then manage for you, keeping your system compliant with insurance terms and H&S regulations
- You become eligible for telephone support. Wherever possible we will always try and talk you through a fix over the phone in an attempt to get problems resolved there and then. This saves you the cost of having an engineer come out and telephone support is free of charge (we always have an engineer available)
- You get 24 hour support. We offer a 24 hour call out service and, as a contracted customer, you would get priority service
Could we save you time and money?
The combination of efficient working and competitive fees mean that we believe we can save most companies money on their ongoing maintenance and monitoring. If you would like a quote, please get in touch by calling 01924 371941.