Home CCTV Maintenance
When you’ve invested in a CCTV system for your home you need to ensure that it continues to work to optimum performance. We offer all aspects of CCTV maintenance including servicing and repairs. We recommend that any CCTV system is serviced at least annually or its performance may be compromised. A well-managed CCTV maintenance package will not only make sure your system is performing effectively, it will also pick up any potential issues and ensure it meets all of the correct standards. By taking one of Calder Security’s CCTV maintenance schemes we also guarantee that, should a problem occur, our engineer will be with you quickly to restore your CCTV system to full working order as soon as possible.
Our maintenance packages include:
- Visual assessment of all equipment
- Check all connections and cabling for signs of deterioration or wear
- Cleaning of cameras, lenses and housing
- Check positioning of cameras and lenses to ensure correct field of view
- Testing of remote signalling equipment (if applicable)
- Assessment of playback and recording quality
- Check transmission of images to the Monitoring Centre (if applicable)
- Retrain users on operation of equipment if necessary
- Ensure equipment is returned to full operational status
We can also service, maintain and monitor existing systems, regardless of whether we installed them.
CCTV Maintenance Yorkshire
For further information on our range of CCTV systems for homes please call us on 0800 612 9799 (free from a landline) or 0345 833 5543 (landline rate from a mobile) or get in touch via our contact us page.