BT Redcare – 24 hour alarm monitoring for homes
The BT Redcare system allows your home alarm to be monitored around the clock, even if your phone line was cut or damaged. BT Redcare uses GSM technology to monitor intruder alarm systems in addition to your phone line, offering homeowners extra back up that the monitoring centre can be alerted should the alarm be triggered. BT Redcare offers the highest level of security monitoring available and is suitable for even the most high risk properties.
BT Redcare used in conjunction with your alarm system offers the following benefits:
- No need for an extra telephone line
- Continuous two-way monitoring
- High-speed transmission – can summon help in seconds
- Encrypted signals that cannot be replicated
- Detects instantly if a line has been cut or damaged
- A duplicated system that gives the highest levels of resilience
- No extra call charges
BT Redcare Yorkshire
We cover the whole of the Yorkshire region and can incorporate the BT Redcare system into existing or new home alarm systems. We also offer GPRS DualCom.
For further information on BT Redcare please call us on 0800 612 9799 (free from a landline) or 0345 833 5543 (landline rate from a mobile) or get in touch via our contact us page.